Position: Business Development Manager
Do you believe in our products? Would you be interested in helping our company grow?
We are looking for an independent contractor to help us get our products into more retail stores and other businesses' subscription and gift boxes. If you have what it takes to help us accomplish this, then we invite you to apply for this virtual position!
- B2B sales experience
- partnership experience
- excellent interpersonal skills
- outstanding communication skills
- impeccable organization skills
- marketing and/or retail experience a bonus
- having an existing retail network or other business relationships is a bonus
Your goal is to develop new business partnerships and increase our wholesale business by selling to retail outlets and other businesses that offer a subscription or gift box service.
Your daily activities will include:
- researching retail and other business partners
- making outreach to obtain leads
- pitching Do Good Paper Co.'s products
- maintaining on-going communication and follow-ups in order to close the sale
- updating a sales funnel template to keep yourself and business owner up to date on your progress
This is a commission based sales position. We will offer 10% of revenue generated through your efforts as your compensation. Bonuses are available for large orders.
- Please note we are not hiring an employee; rather, we are hiring external help on a contract
- This will be a temporary position lasting until the end of the year, with the potential to renew in the new year
- The successful candidate must be available to start the first week of October, 2021
How to Apply
Send us the following:
- a cover letter explaining why you're interested in and qualified for this position
- a resume describing your work experience and skills, or a creative profile that shows what you do and what makes you a great candidate
Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2021.